Friday, August 19, 2011

what is addon domain error

<< Bind reloading on server using rndc zone: [custdomain.com] The subdomain, custdomain.domain.com has been added. Add-on domain could not be added abc.custdomain is owned by another user.>>


This error occurs when addon is not added correctly and a entry is left somewhere :--

Check following files and remove the entry of the addon domain that you are not able to add :--


---------------------*************----------------------

/var/cpanel/users
/var/named/  del the domain.db file
/etc/named.conf
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
/etc/localdomains
/etc/userdomains
/etc/valiases/
/etc/vdomainaliases

---------------------*************----------------------

<<** any entry left in one of these files will not allow you to add the domain. after removing all entries it should be fine **>>

2 comments:

  1. I have been reading the articles on this site for sometime. This is my first comment. Your blog has been very useful for me and it provides very good content
    domain and hosting services india

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading.indian web hosting companies

    ReplyDelete